I’ve been injured. What’s my first step?
How much is my trucking accident case worth?
Differences in state trucking laws also can affect settlement valuation and require, for example, that an Ohio truck accident lawyer approach a case differently than a Michigan truck accident lawyer would.
For more information, please see our help for those injured in a truck accident page.
How much will it cost for your firm to make an initial review of my case?
What are the common causes of trucking accidents?
- Lack of training on the part of the truck driver;
- Overloaded trucks;
- Oversized trucks;
- Poorly maintained brakes on the trucks;
- Driving in conditions of poor visibility due to smoke, fog, snow or rain;
- A fatigued, sleepy or tired driver driving too long and too many hours without rest;
- Speeding or driving at speeds beyond the road and/or weather conditions;
- Running off the road;
- Failure to yield the right of way;
- Aggressive driving behavior;
- Truck drivers under the influence of drugs and alcohol while driving;
- Driving the truck in bad weather conditions;
- Dangerous or reckless truck driver with a long record of wrecks and accidents;
- Unsafe safety systems, reflectors, lights and other warning devices and
- Failure of the truck to have installed an underride protection underguard.
- Failure to comply with FMCSA Regulations regarding truck inspection
Our attorneys have extensive experience working on trucking accident cases. Learn more about our truck accident attorneys here.
Are trucking companies regulated by the Federal Government?
Are trucks required by Federal law to carry insurance?
Our truck accident attorneys can help injured victims throughout the U.S. and ensure that all applicable federal and state trucking laws are considered.
What’s the best way to choose your attorney?
If you call a lawyer from a TV, radio ad or otherwise and the person that they send to meet with you is not a Florida Bar licensed attorney, do not hire that law firm.
I have more questions. How do I get in touch with you?
With over 80 years of combined experience representing truck accident victims across the nation, we are the preeminent law firm that other attorneys turn to for help. Serving Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, New York, and the nation.
The Truck Accident Law Firm
© 2021 The Truck Accident Law Firm